Monthly Archives: April 2019
Invest in yourself and your writing. Whether you’re published or pre-published, consider attending the 2019 Colorado Christian Writers Conference at the YMCA of the Rockies in beautiful Estes Park May 15-18. There’s even a one-day “Teen’s Write” conference on May 18.
Writing is a solitary experience. Break away from your comfort zone and enjoy a wealth of opportunities to grow in the craft of writing. Why attend a writer’s conference? The benefits include:
- Jumpstart your writing, or receive the inspiration you need to persevere.
- Improve your craft from clinics, continuing sessions and workshops taught by professionals who want to help you succeed in your publishing dreams.
- Learn how to transform your manuscript from amateur to ready-for-publication.
- Network face-to-face with influencers and the gatekeepers of publishing.
- Connect with other like-minded writers who share your passion for writing.
- Grow your writing family that can lead to lifelong friendships and critique partners.
- Leave the conference with new-found confidence knowing that you’re a writer.
Check out the brochure. If you want to escape from routine humdrum or stress, invest in yourself, register today. Do you know a teen that’s interested in writing, check out the speakers for Teens Write.
“If you liked Writers on the Rock Conference you owe it to your writing self to elevate your game and make the drive to Estes Park. This is one of the most respected Christian Writers Conferences in the nation and it’s right in our backyard. Marlene Bagnull is a friend of writers and she has put together a top-notch program.”—David Rupert, Founder, Writer’s on the Rock