Monthly Archives: September 2014
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Book Proposal Secrets:
How to Write a Winning Book Proposal
Date/Time/Place: 6 pm – 8:45 pm. in Room 107, lower level of Worship Center.
Location: Woodmen Valley Chapel, lower level of Worship Center, Building 250, Room 107
Are you writing memoir, self-help, nonfiction book, or novel but have no clue how to land an agent or a book contract? Whether your book is just an idea or a rough draft, you’ll need to write a professional book proposal to attract agents and publishers. Even if you self-publish, a book proposal will help save you time when it comes time to upload your book onto an online publishing platform and market your book. Many writers have no idea where to start. This workshop will cover:
- 9 compelling reasons to start your book proposal tomorrow
- the benefits of writing a book proposal before you write your book
- how a book proposal helps you write your book
- steps to take before you write your book proposal
- mistakes to avoid
- the seven audiences your book proposal targets
- the secrets to writing each part of an irresistible book proposal from start to finish.
This workshop clears away the dread and fear of how to write a book proposal by providing a simple step-by-step plan to write a winning proposal.
Those who attend the workshop will receive fiction and nonfiction templates in Word to use to write your book proposal.